Tips for Choosing & Buying Investment Properties – Northstar MLS MN Member
Investing in real estate in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area is a great way to build real wealth and create a constant cash flow. Today’s real estate market is on the road to recovery, and attractive properties listed by Northstar MLS of Minnesota are being snapped up by savvy real estate investors. From bank-owned and short sale property opportunities to a thriving market for rental properties, opportunities abound in the Twin Cities. At our REMAX team, many of our 100+ licensed agents are real estate investors themselves, and their experience and knowledge work for you as you look for investment properties and MLS listings for you. Here are some tips for evaluating investment opportunities:
- Get the Facts Before You Invest – Whether you’re just getting started in real estate investing or already have a portfolio of properties, accurate information is essential. Our top REMAX team, led by founder Ryan O’Neill, conducts a series of monthly seminars to help real estate investors get the information they need about the ever-changing housing market here in Minnesota. Attending these free seminars can give you a great start.
- Work One-on-One With an Expert – Many of our REMAX agents specialize in real estate investing. They’ll work with you, individually, answer your questions, help you locate attractive properties, and work with you as a mentor. If you’re serious about investing in real estate or simply wanting to plug in with a resource to learn more, we’d love to work with you.
- Locate Properties that Match Your Goals – Using our search tool to find potential properties listed with participants of Northstar MLS MN, you can establish criteria for your property search that match exactly what you’re looking for, from foreclosed and REO homes to multi-unit residential and commercial properties. Target specific areas, specific types of properties and preview multiple listings. As agent members of Northstar MLS, our team’s agents have full access to the Minnesota MLS and will be happy to conduct targeted searches for you, based on your specification. It’s never been easier to find solid investment properties in Minnesota and the 13 county Twin Cities area.
- Evaluate Every Property Carefully – Since a large proportion of properties of interest to real estate investors will require some rehabilitation work, careful evaluation of each property can make a huge difference in your return on investment. Our investment real estate specialist agents can show you almost any Minnesota MLS listed property in the Minneapolis St. Paul area, and our trained eyes can help you spot problems that could turn a great deal into a disaster.
- Get Expert Help with Making Purchases – For REO and short sales especially, negotiating skills are crucial for success. Our investment property specialists are expert negotiators and understand the complexities of dealing with lender-owned MLS listed properties. From providing expert advice to properly presenting offers and dealing with difficult situations, you’ll find the assistance you need with our REMAX agents.
- Establish Long-Term Relationships – Investing in real estate is a long-term process, so working with people you know and trust and who know you and your needs and preferences is an important factor in investment success. Our REMAX agents who specialize in investment properties understand the need for establishing and maintaining relationships with clients. By developing an understanding of our client’s needs, we are able to serve our clients effectively and professionally.
Real Estate Investment Properties in Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Education, mentoring, and dedicated service to our clients who invest in real estate are the hallmarks of the real estate investment specialists at our REMAX Realty team. Investors focus on pricing and potential cash flow with various multiple listings of Minnesota real estate properties. At every step of our relationship, we put our clients’ needs first, and provide the powerful tools and advice that helps investors succeed. It’s a mutually beneficial relationship, and your success is crucial to our success. When you compare our free investment seminars, individual mentoring, and long-term relationships, it’s clear that working with our experienced agents is a choice you should consider. Contact us to have a licensed realtor search properties listed by Northstar MN MLS for you and let us show you all the ways we can help.